Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

The Newest of News

I went in for another ultrasound today and (surprise, surprise) we're having another boy. Pretty soon we're going to have our own army over here. Everything appears to be right on track...no missing limbs or anything. The only concern is that I might have marginal placenta previa. It's still early to make a diagnosis but it's something the doctor needs to keep an eye on. Basically, the placenta is slightly covering the cervical opening which would make it difficult for the baby to pass through in delivery. I should find out at 28 weeks if previa has developed or not (I'm around 17 weeks right now). Please keep us in your prayers.

1 Comments:

Blogger dangermama said...

oh, I hope things work out for you... (I just stumbled across your blog, hope you dont mind)

7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home