Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, October 07, 2005

Just the facts, maam

As you probably know by now, Finn Alden Amos was born Thursday, Sept 29 at 12:31 pm...9 days early. He weighed a mere 7 lbs 14 oz (chicken feed compared to his brothers) and measured 20 inches long. His delivery was super easy. I slept through most of labor. An epidural was administered when I was 3 cm dilated. I woke up to hear that I had progressed to 6 cm. Next time they woke me up, I was at 10 cm. Minutes later, Finn's head was crowning and the doctor had not yet arrived (this same thing happened at Levi's birth). It didn't even feel like I was in labor. I kept thinking how it just didn't seem real since it was so easy. Anyway, the doctor finally got there and without any pushing, Finn wiggled out. The best part (for me) was that I didn't need an episiotomy again. Recovery has been much better because of it. It's kinda weird to me that tomorrow is my "due date" and we are sitting here at home snuggling with our baby.

2 Comments:

Blogger dangermama said...

I knew you must have had that sweet baby and you never go that long without posting... and he is adorable.... so what do the other two think of him?

1:21 PM  
Blogger jon said...

they love their new baby. one big happy family :)

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home