Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Pregnancy news

I found out yesterday that I have gestational diabetes. I know, I know, how will I live without sugar? I told Jon to just shoot me now. Anyway, I'll meet with a diabetic counselor on Wednesday for a diet plan and kit for testing my blood sugar(I will test 4 times a day and keep a log of the levels - if I can keep them down then insulin won't be needed). The nurse asked if I had problems with my other pregnancies since the babies were so big. Nope, we just like 'em chunky :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

You have my sympathies, Hollie. I wonder what kind of diet plan you'll have, considering the baby's needs.

6:48 AM  
Blogger RickCapezza said...

No more morning peanut butter cups :-/

10:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take care of yourself, baby girl!! I know it will be hard not eating sweets. But it must be done. (easy for me to say)he,he!!

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home